Ubisoft announced on Tuesday (18) Watch Dogs 2 to PC will delay two weeks. The reason for the delay, according to the producer, is to ensure that the game run the best possible way in all kinds of hardware .
Before scheduled for 15 November this year, version of Watch Dogs 2 for computers now come only on the 29th of the same month. “This delay is to ensure that the game will run as smoothly as possible in the vast game hardware [disponíveis na atualidade]and give that finishing touch on the most important resources for players,” said the development team of Ubisoft.
The company is also promising a few more features from the version that will come to consoles. Support 4K resolution, pixel density adjustment options and frame rate per second are some of the additional features that come with PCs.
In addition to the postponement and promises, the French also took the time to disclose which are the minimum and recommended requirements to run Watch Dogs 2 satisfactorily.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 – all 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S (2.5GHz) or AMD FX 6120 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory RAM : 6 GB
- video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB ) or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB) or greater
- Storage: 50GB
- operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 – all 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 (3.2GHz) or AMD FX 8120 (3.9 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Board video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB), Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4 GB), Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) or higher, or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4 GB) or higher
- Storage: 50GB
Despite the delay in computers, Watch Dogs 2 follows with the same release date for Xbox One and PlayStation 4: 15 November.
Via MVC UK
Subscribe to our channel and learn about technology!