Portable interpretation usual computer increasingly represent an array of multiple devices. Often, they are inserted touchscreen, thereby replacing the plate or screen / projector, which serves as a monitor. Mini PC Vensmile K8 also combines other equally useful companion comfortable working at a computer device.
The front panel desktop Vensmile K8 is nothing but a touchpad that recognizes up to ten simultaneous touches, and the cover is a flexible keyboard. Thus, to complete the work required to connect a monitor via the available ports in the housing VGA or HDMI. It is strange that the manufacturer does not consider it necessary to add to the device a projector for the complete set.
277 grams Pocket PC runs on a processor Intel Atom x5-Z8300 (Cherry Trail) with speeds up to 1.83 GHz, 4 GB of RAM and 64 built-in eMMC-memory. Additionally, you can insert a microSD memory card up to 32 GB. For communication and connections are present modules Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n and Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 ports and USB 2.0, as well as the headphone jack. As an OS selected Windows 10. cost of new items is $ 200.
Source: notebookitalia. IT
- Mini PC Vensmile W10 with built-in rechargeable battery (5 pictures)
- Mini-PC folding keyboard format (photo + video)
- mini Pocket-PCs on Windows 10 (8 photos + video)
- Onenuts T1 – universal mini-PCs on Windows 10 (7 pictures)
- Desktop computer with built-in projector and a Windows 10 (4 photos + view …