the Philips has introduced a new flagship smartphone Xenium X818. It comes in a slim metal body thickness of only 6.95 mm, the manufacturer was able to fit it in the battery capacity of 3900 mAh, which is enough for 11 hours of talk time or 456 hours of standby time. Works under the new Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with a set of proprietary applications and user interface of Philips.
The front side of the Philips Xenium X818 is located a large 5.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels , protected by tempered glass Gorilla glass fourth generation with an antimicrobial coating. Also in the smartphone supported SoftBlue proprietary technology that reduces the amount of harmful radiation to the eye in the blue spectrum.
Inside the thin case Xenium X818 installed eight cores MediaTek Helio P10 with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz, 3 GB of RAM and a built-in storage to 32 GB expandable. Behind located main 16-megapixel camera with autofocus and dual phase flash, and the front is an 8-megapixel front sensor. Under the screen is placed button “Home” with an integrated fingerprint reader.
Specifications Philips Xenium X818:
- 5.5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels;
- eight-processor MediaTek Helio P10 with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- slot for microSD memory card capacity up to 128 GB;
- 16-megapixel main camera with autofocus phase;
- 8-megapixel front camera;
- two slots for SIM- cards;
- 4G LTE support;
- battery capacity of 3900 mAh;
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow;
- dimensions: 153.5 x 76 x 6.95 mm
- weight: 168 g
Philips Xenium X818 will go on sale in Russia this month at a price of 23 990 rubles.