Leagoo Company has introduced a new low-cost smartphone M8. Its feature was the 5.7-inch HD-display, protected by tempered-glass 2,5D Corning Gorilla Glass fourth generation. Externally, the novelty reminds Leagoo M5 and M5 Plus, but its back cover has the texture of a polished metal, although it is made of plastic. The upper part of the device located recognizable insert with a main camera and a round fingerprint scanner that works just for 0.19 seconds. Leagoo M8 until December 6 will be available for pre-order at a discount for less than $ 80.
The Leagoo M8 has a large display, which comfortably watch movies, play, read and chat on social networks. By the way, the machine uses a dedicated audio chip Awinic K7 and Speaker Box, which provides high-quality sound and rich bass. Responsible for the performance quad-core MediaTek MT6580A, running at a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz and 2 GB of RAM. Powered Leagoo M8 running proprietary firmware Freeme OS 6.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
specifications Leagoo M8:
- 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels;
- quad-core MediaTek MT6580A with a frequency of 1.3 GHz;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory;
- support memory cards microSD up to 128 GB;
- 13-megapixel main camera, aperture f / 2.2;
- 8-megapixel front camera, aperture f / 2,0;
- battery capacity of 3500 mAh;
- two slots for SIM-cards with support for 4G .;
- fingerprint scanner;
- OS: Freeme OS 6.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Leagoo M8 is available in three colors: dark gray, silver and golden.