at the October presentation, Microsoft has revealed some upcoming changes to Windows 10 that appear in the operating system in early 2017. Among other things, has been demonstrated features an updated interface” Share “(Share). The first he will be able to test the participants of Windows insider program. The other day General Microsoft manager Peter Skillman said new information about the upcoming update to his Twitter-account.
As stated Skillman, a redesigned screen Share will be added to the insider Preview-version of Windows. The very same tweet is a response to the user’s question, which we are talking about the version of Skype for Windows Mobile, which could mean that this app will be updated shortly. Below is an early concept of the new interface. Also of note is a new feature called “Near Share” – it allows you to transfer files from PC to smartphone and back
it is now known that the new interface has been added to the latest version of Preview-Windows 10. at the moment it is not yet finalized, and therefore not very stable. However, for those who do not care . wants to try it right now, already have a way to activate the updated features Share to do this, download this file and open it on a computer that is running Windows 10. An alternative method is as follows:
- Start the registry editor (Win + R).
- in the open window, type the word “regedit” and press the enter.
- Paste in the address bar HKEY_CURRENT_USER Control Panel registry editor.
- click the right mouse button to open a context menu and create a new DWORD key (32-bit) with the title “EnableNewShareFlow”.
- Double-click on the key you have created and assign it a value of 1.
All these actions user spends entirely at your own risk, and 4PDA administration is not responsible for the possible consequences.