Huawei has announced a new tablet output under the brand Honor. 8-inch Honor Pad 2 is equipped with a matrix with Full HD-resolution, eight-processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 and 3GB of RAM. This is a fairly efficient and ergonomic portable computer running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI shell. New products will be offered in white and gold in several versions.
Specifications Honor Pad 2:
- 8-inch IPS-screen with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels with an aspect ratio 16:10;
- eight-processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) with a GPU Adreno 405;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 16 or 32 GB of internal memory, expandable to 128 GB using a memory card,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with shell Emotion UI 4.1;
- 8-megapixel main camera with LED-flash, aperture f / 2,0;
- 2-megapixel front camera;
- LTE (support voice calls), Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS;
- battery with a 4800 mAh
The cost of the different versions of Honor Pad 2:
- 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB ROM, Wi-Fi – $ 148 ;
- 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB ROM, Wi-Fi – $ 192;
- 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB ROM, Wi-Fi + LTE – $ 222
Home sales in China is scheduled for 25 October.