not every manufacturer equips module NFC flagship smartphones, not to mention the low-end models, where this option is very rare. The new shock-resistant smartphone Armor received NFC support. Company Ulefone removed the video, which showed various applications of this technology. Recall that Ulefone Armor is in standard IP68 high-strength housing made of layers of polycarbonate and high-temperature polyurethane, protected against water and dust and can operate in extreme temperatures.
Have NFC module enables smartphone users many advantages. For example, Android Beam feature allows you to transfer all information from one device to another, leaning them against each other. Similarly, you can send a link to the app in Google Play. NFC also allows one touch of a link between a smartphone and wireless speakers or headphones that support this feature. But the most useful is that a smartphone with NFC can be used to pay for purchases in stores through the various payment services.
Specifications Ulefone Armor:
- 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels;
- 64 -bit eight-processor MediaTek MT6753;
- graphics accelerator Mali-T720;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory with expandable;
- 13-megapixel main camera;
- battery capacity of 3500 mAh;
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow;
- 4G LTE support;
- protection standard IP68 ;
- alarm SOS button;
- dimensions: 148,9 x 75,8 x12,5 mm
- colors: orange, black
Ulefone Armor now available for pre-order at a discount at a discounted price, but offer their limits in time.