The Leeco Chinese decided to follow the footsteps of countrywomen, like Xiaomi and Huawei, and bring its product portfolio out of their country of origin. The company landed in the United States on Wednesday (19) and held an event in San Francisco to show the country their hardware devices and its connected ecosystem vision.
The company began his presentation by saying that people would be impressed with the amount of products and services launched at once. And she kept her promise to display smartphones, smart TVs, smart car, smart bike, and more.
The Leeco has an estimated market capitalization of US $ 14.6 billion and with his arrival at the North American country, will face competition from consolidated giants such as Apple, Google and Samsung . However, the company’s goal is not only to sell their products, but to become a company that connects devices. The idea of Leeco is to make money from subscription services related to its gadgets .
While the company has not released plans to expand its operations to other markets, check out the impressive list of launches in the US today:
- uMax 85 : a smart TV 4K top of the line Leeco. With 85 inches, it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of memory and supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision. Its price is US $ 4,999.
- Super4 X65 : the second largest TV 4K Leeco, 65 inches and the same features of uMax85
- Super4 X55 : the 55-inch version of 4K TVs and costs $ 799.
- Super4 X43 Pro : A 43-inch TV that has the same settings uMax
- Le Pro 3 : smartphone with a very interesting cost-effective. Processor Snapdragon 821, 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The battery has a range of 33 hours talk time, 12 hours of streaming of video and 49 hours of music. In addition, it has curved edges, a 16-megapixel camera and fingerprint reader. The price?
- Le S3 : smartphone with Snapdragon 652 processor, 3000mAh battery, 5.5 “display Full HD Quick Charge 3.0, 16MP camera and fingerprint reader. The device costs only $ 299, but with a special discount, goes for just $ 169
Leeco Le Pro 3 (Picture: Playback)
- LeSee Pro is a concept of autonomous car able to connect with other devices so that passengers can watch movies via streaming, listen to music and work in working papers, for example.
- LeSee is a semiautonomous vehicle (level 3) with connection to internet and streaming content in the rear.
virtual reality headset
the Leeco also presented a prototype of its headset virtual reality, which has a gyroscope, headphones with bluetooth and USB Type-C.
the concept of smart bike Leeco has hydraulic brakes, laser systems on the sides, alarm , fingerprint reader, connectivity and battery charging via the hub bike
. Source: CNET
Subscribe to our channel and learn about technology!