Last year, the Danish company Bang & Olufsen has released a wireless headset BeoPlay H7, which replaced the popular BeoPlay H6. Model BeoPlay H7 turned out not less successful, but there was one drawback -. the lack of an active noise reduction to correct this omission Bang & Olufsen has decided to release a new model Beoplay H9, which looks no different from BeoPlay H7 Moreover, technical specifications have completely identical
Thanks to a built-in microphones, headphones and mute capture all ambient noise, allowing you to enjoy listening to music even on city streets. If necessary, the active noise reduction function can be disabled.
Since Beoplay H9 are almost a full copy of BeoPlay H7, is still there and brand touch control that allows you to swipe and touch to the right cup to enable or disable active noise reduction, control the volume and stop or play tracks
specifications Beoplay H9:.
- 40mm speakers;
- frequency response: 20 Hz – 22 kHz;
- connection for Bluetooth 4.2 LE or cable;
- capacity of 770 battery mAh battery, which is charged in three hours;
- time: 14 hours with the included Bluetooth and active noise canceling 16 hours only with Bluetooth and 21 hours only with noise reduction;
- dimensions: 197 x 225 x 40 mm
- weight: 495 g
Beoplay H9 are already available on the official website of the manufacturer for € 499. In this model Beoplay H7 without active noise reduction is € 100 cheaper.