– Evan Blass (@evleaks) September 9, 2017
The Moto X4 was presented a few days ago during  IFA in Berlin briefly remember the technical features:
- Display: 5.2 inches FullHD with Gorilla Glass Protection
- CPU : Snapdragon 630
- GPU : Adreno 508
- RAM Memory : 3 or 4GB
- Internal memory : 32 or 64GB
- Weight : 163g
- Dimensions : 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Front camera : 16 MP sensor with f / 2.0 aperture and 1 μm pixels
- Battery : 3.000 mAh with TurboCharging Rapid Recharging
- Available colors : Super Black and Sterling Blue
: 12 MP camera with f / 1.7 aperture and 1.4 μm pixels + 8 MP with aperture f / 2.2 and pixels of 1.12 μm (wide angle)
Moto X4: technical specifications and render official
The Moto X4 will be available in Europe by the end of September and the price will be 449 euros for the 4 GB version of RAM and 64 GB and 399 for the one with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The figure is clearly out of the standards of Android One a program designed to spread Android in emerging countries via cheap smartphones, but at the same time fluent and constantly updated.
The project, which, in the opinion of many, turned out to be a failure, seems to have revived in the great and after the announcement of Xiaomi Mi A1 (which we remember is in less than 185 euros ) will bring another interesting model to the market.